Sign In


    ​Liquor License & Permit Policy
    If you plan to serve/sell alcohol at your event, you will need a Liquor License issued by the MLCC and a permit issued by the City Clerk’s Office.  Please contact Detective Beracy with the Grand Rapids Police Department Vice Unit at as well as the CIty Clerk's Office at 616.456.3010 to begin the license and permit process.
    *Please note the licensing and permitting process takes 4-6 weeks. Events at which alcohol is sold or a participant fee is paid, will also need to provide an additional $1,000,000 Liquor Liability Insurance.
    All liquor licenses and permits are due 30 days prior to your event. If your event is located at ta City Park, the you will also need permission from the Parks and Recreation Department at 616.456.3676.



    Please visit the link below to complete a special liquor license application
    MLLC Application